EMH3.com Property Management
EMH3.com Real Estate Property Management has over 25+ years of experience managing real estate for owners of condominium units, houses and commercial spaces in South Florida. Whether you need someone to care for your condominium, town home, single family home or most any type of real estate investment, count on EMH3 property management every step of the way. We are proactive, cost effective, and with a simple fee structure. EMH3 property management will tailor our services to fit your needs.
- Single Family Homes
EMH3.com South Florida Real Estate Property Management Key Points
We do much more than simply promote your property. We actively seek out the best possible match for a prospective tenant. Our marketing and advertising is comprehensive and global in reach. We also syndicate our properties to other marketing systems giving our clients the largest possible pool of prospective tenants. Matching up a good tenant is critical because you not only want to have a person who will care for your investment but in equal measure, you want to insure a steady income stream from your real estate investment. In this regard, we handle the below items and many more both small and large taking the worry and hassle out of managing your investment.
- Full Market analysis and comprehensive marketing to make sure your real estate is priced properly to capture the most attention.
- Professional Photography done in house. A picture says a thousand words and we make sure those words are positive ones.
- Tenant qualifying and screening (either through an existing condo association or separately at our clients discretion).
- We manage the process with all entities, communities, associations, from start to finish.
In addition, we handle larger or more complex renovations when needed.
We also oversee a large pool of qualified journeymen who handle all types of repairs in a quick and efficient manner. Most importantly, we do not up-charge or add a fee to keep expenses as low as possible.
In particular we interface with you’re accounting, tax or legal team in what ever manner necessary to insure the smooth transfer of funds, bills, and information.
- We handle the collection of rent due and any other monies owed from the tenant during the course of the lease.
- Any mechanical items needing service or repair (AC, kitchen appliances, plumbing, electrical, etc.).
- We deal with notices from properties within condominiums such as leaks, noise complaints, work being done in the building, etc.
- We oversee any repair requests making sure they get done in a timely manner.
- If we notice that a tenant is not caring for their property we advise the tenant that the property MUST be maintained and will take steps to protect a client’s property.
- Evictions. We have a great track record of avoiding evictions or resolving them at little or no cost to our clients. But, if we must proceed with an eviction process, we work hand in hand with attorneys specialized in quickly and cost effectively handling the court process. We assist with the process servers, sheriffs office, movers, locksmiths and any other individuals needed during this process.
- Property Tax Attorneys who focus on lowering property taxes by petitioning the county where the property resides to lower the property tax amount.
- Zoning issues: Maximizing or petitioning for zoning changes based on highest and best use.
- Building and zoning open permits. We have helped clients track down and clear open permits on properties being prepared for sale and or in the process of being purchased.
- Insurance: from being the arms and legs for out of state insurers of liability to providing the necessary teams to do elevation certificates and other risk related items.
- Single Family Homes
- Seasonal Properties: Semi Annual winter stay or executive stay for 6 months or longer
- Rental Income Property
- 4 Plex
- 5-6 Plex
- Small Rental Buildings not requiring onsite management
- Commercial Property
- Strip Centers
- Warehouse Space
- Office Condos
Why Choose Us
- Decades of experience in property management and leasing all types of real estate.
- A simple fee structure for most income property management types makes us affordable.
- We tailor our service to your needs.
- Friendly, discrete and easy to work with. We Speak English, Spanish and German.
- We manage everything from marketing, tenants, repairs, move-outs, permits, associations and much more.
- We take the hassle out of real estate property management by dealing with all the day to day items.
What Client’s Say
Excellent service! We live abroad and hired Adrian to look after my properties (Miami and Aventura) and has been the best decision we made. From collecting the rent, maintaining the property, dealing with the tenants and issues to keeping me up to date…we are happy we chose him
Adrian is a driven, detail oriented real estate professional. He pursues goals with focus and determination to achieve results.
Adrian is a pleasure to work with. He understands the real estate business and brings his unique approach to it. He is very organized and very advanced on integrating today’s technology to our industry. I would work with him again.
The EMH3’s managing broker is a brilliant property manager and project strategists. He operates with consistent clarity of thought and an amount of knowledge that can only be described as oceanic. It’s a pleasure to work with someone who treats his clients, peers and employees always with utmost respect.
Adrian is an energetic individual, whose insight into the market is backed by great intuition and diligent research. I would recommend Adrian for all of your Real Estate needs.
For all your Property Management Needs